Open enrollment for 2024 will be conducted online with the InfinityHR/Arcoro system. The Michigan Conference Office of Benefits is here to help!
If you are an active subscriber, you must complete the online open enrollment to:
- Confirm personal information.
- Indicate additions/deletions of dependents for 2024.
- Elect Medical or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) amounts for 2024.
Please note: if you are already a part of our retiree health insurance program, there is no need for you to participate in open enrollment.
There are two sets of instructions for making your selections. While you can review the instructions to enroll, please note that you cannot enter the site for Open Enrollment until after midnight on November 13, 2023. Mark your calendar now! You will only have two weeks to complete your open enrollment.
Getting Started Initial Login and Open Enrollment – Click to download PDF
Use these instructions if this is your first time accessing the website.
Open Enrollment Instructions – Click to download PDF
Use these instructions if you’ve accessed the system before. You will have the ability to retrieve your username and/or reset your password, if needed.
If you are a visual learner, watch the video below to see a walkthrough of the 2024 Open Enrollment Process!
Important information regarding medical and dependent care FSA’s
- Annual Medical and Dependent Care FSA elections do not renew from year to year. A subscriber will not be able to designate an FSA for 2024 later if they fail to complete a new election during the open enrollment period from Nov. 13-27, 2023.
- Any unused 2023 Medical FSA balance (up to $610) will be rolled into 2024 and may be used for 2023 expenses. This amount does not affect or decrease the amount a subscriber may elect in 2024 ($3,050 maximum).
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are not an alternative for subscribers that do not desire to elect a Medical FSA. Because the conference health care plan is not a high deductible plan that meets IRS guidelines, a subscriber is not eligible to open an HSA. Subscribers/local churches that have established an HSA are in violation of IRS regulations and must cease this practice immediately.
Watch your email for important information!
Participants will be receiving e-mails and mailings with specific instructions soon. If you miss an instruction or want to verify you have all available information, please visit our web page on the conference website. All information will be posted there.
Last Updated on November 22, 2023