As the Michigan Conference continues to organize, people are working in new spaces.
As of March 22, 2018 …
The Crossroads District Office, with Superintendent John Hice and Executive Assistant Cheryl Rentschler, is moving to 624 West Nepessing, Suite 201, Lapeer MI 48446. The phone number remains the same at (810) 233-5500. This will be the location of the District 6 Office, starting July 1, 2018.
Conference staff are also on the move. The Conference Office located on Ballenger Highway in Flint will no longer have staff working from that location after March 21. These staff persons are transitioning to Conference Center North, 1161 East Clark Road, Suite 212, DeWitt, MI 48820:
- Director of Congregational Vitality, Dirk Elliott and Executive Assistant Cheryl Poole;
- Associate Director for Mission & Ministry Paul Perez
- Meeting Planner Nancy Arnold;
- Missionary for Hispanic/Latino Ministry Sonya Luna;
- and Connectional Ministries Administrative Assistant Aritha Davis.
In other news, MLive reports that the former West Michigan Conference Center located at 11 Fuller SE, Grand Rapids, MI has been approved for conversion into a 14-unit apartment building. Click here for the story.