Participants in the Active Group Health Insurance Plan in the MI Conference will soon receive an email about open enrollment and registration.
Save the date! November 15-30, 2021 is the Michigan Conference Group (Active) Health Insurance Open Enrollment period for the 2022 plan year.*
- The election process will be online this year (same as last year).
- Current election will roll over to the new plan year except for the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCFSA) accounts.
- FSA and DCFSA require an annual election.
- Watch your inbox for the open enrollment email with the registration link and more details.
- The Benefits website will also have the information posted for enrollment.
Questions? Contact Rev. Donald Emmert, Director of Conference Benefits and Human Resources, at [email protected] or John Kosten, Benefits Administrator, at [email protected]
*Retired participants are automatically enrolled in the next plan year and do not qualify for FSA and DCFSA.