Subscribers to the Michigan conference Active Group Health Insurance Plan should read this important information, download materials, and attend a webinar for more assistance.
Director of Conference Benefits & HR/Interim CFO
This information is addressed to subscribers to the Michigan Conference Active Group Health Insurance plan.
Enrollment open Nov. 16-30
Click here to find the 2021 Benefits Enrollment Guide that includes instructions for completing the open enrollment process this year. Open enrollment will run November 16-30.
Open enrollment will be conducted online at www.infinityhr.com. There are two sets of instructions for making your elections attached to this email:
- Infinity Open Enrollment Instructions – Use these instructions if you’ve accessed the system in the past. You will have the ability to retrieve your username and/or reset your password if needed.
- Getting Started_Initial Login and Open Enrollment – Use these instructions if this is your first time accessing InfinityHR.
Active subscribers in an appointment must complete the online open enrollment to do the following: 1) confirm personal information; 2) indicate additions/deletions of dependents for 2021; and 3) Elect Medical or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) amounts for 2021. See attachments for detailed instructions on open enrollment.
Important FSA information
Very important. Please read this information regarding medical and dependent care FSA’s.
- Annual Medical and Dependent Care FSA elections do not roll over to a new year. A subscriber will not be able to designate an FSA for 2021 at a later time if they fail to complete a new election during online enrollment.
- Any unused 2020 Medical FSA balance (up to $500) will be rolled into 2021 and may be used for 2021 expenses. This amount does not affect or decrease the amount a subscriber may elect in 2021 ($2,750 maximum).
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are not an alternative for subscribers that do not desire to elect a Medical FSA. Because the conference health care plan is not a high deductible plan that meets IRS guidelines, a subscriber is not eligible to open an HSA. Subscribers/local churches that have established an HSA are in violation of IRS regulations and must cease this practice immediately.
Benefits Webinar Nov. 11, 11 am
Please join us for a live webinar to cover the 2021 Michigan Conference Active Group Health Care Plan Online Enrollment and the new Employee Assistance Program. Erin Faszczewski, VP Client Services for BenePro Inc, will lead the webinar.
This webinar will provide a brief review of the enrollment process, but it is further being offered to provide important information regarding the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) recently established for the care of our subscribers. All who would like additional information regarding either open enrollment or the EAP are encouraged to participate in the webinar.
Directions for attending the webinar …
Time: Nov. 11, 2020, 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join the Zoom meeting from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android on November 11, 2020, at 11 am:
Meeting ID: 973 6881 6463
These are toll numbers. Long-distance charges may apply. Use these numbers if your audio will not connect. You do not have to call the toll numbers to connect to the audio unless you are having issues hearing the meeting on your device.
Dial by your location
+1 651 372 8299 (US)
+1 312 626 6799 (US)
Meeting ID: 973 6881 6463
Find your local number: https://michiganumc.zoom.us/u/aLicjE3g5
Help with Zoom
Getting started with Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697-Getting-Started
Go to https://zoom.us/download to get Zoom apps for Android, iOS, PC, and more. – Download the free app here.
Test your ability to join a Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/test – Recommended for first-time users.
Zoom live training opportunities: https://zoom.us/livetraining
Please contact Rev. Michael Mayo-Moyle at email@example.com if you need assistance.