If you have questions, please contact Associate Director for Mission and Ministry Paul Perez
Engagemi begins January 2019
The Engagemi program begins Jan, 1, 2019. Additional resources will be available by Feb. 1, 2019. To become an Engagemi Congregation, please submit your Engagemi Learn, Give and Act Annual Reports by Jan. 7, 2020.
GOAL: Engage in at least one long-term sustainable action that:
- Intentionally honors the sacred dignity and intrinsic worth of every person who participates in the missions and ministries of your congregation
- Does your congregation have and implement a “Safe Sanctuary” policy?
- How does your congregation ensure accessibility (physical space, language, learning styles and cognitive ability) in its mission and ministry programs?
- Builds relationships a local, national or international community
- With whom, locally, is your congregation building long-term mutual relationships?
- With whom, in the U.S., is your congregation building long-term mutual relationships?
- With whom, internationally, is your congregation building long-term mutual relationships?
- Addresses root causes of systemic injustice
- With whom is your congregation working to address the root causes of systemic injustice?
- With which justice ministries is your congregation engaged?