Conference Treasurer's Office Staff
Please feel free to contact our staff.
Office hours are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm weekdays.
Michigan Conference Center North
1161 E. Clark Rd., Ste 212
DeWitt, MI 48820
Phone: (547) 347-4030
Director of Administrative Services and Conference Treasurer
517-347-4030 ext. 4130
The Conference Treasurer is the fiduciary agent of the Annual Conference whose duties include receiving and disbursing remittances from local churches, conference members, and other agencies. They are also responsible for financial reports that go to committees, agencies, and commissions. They are responsible for providing financial counsel and guidance to local churches and districts.
The Director of Administrative Services is responsible for office management, property management, technology services, and other administrative services as determined.
Questions that should be directed to David include:
- What if my Ministry Shares need to be re-calculated?
- What if my church is in the middle of a financial crisis?
- What if my church is closing?
517-347-4030 ext. 4138
517-347-4030 ext. 4133
The Accountant is the person responsible for the processing of general ledger reports, general ledger processing, and any other general ledger duties for both conferences. They are responsible for Worker's Compensation billing and receiving.
Questions that should be directed to the Accountant include:
- What if I need a detailed transaction list or trial balance for a specific account?
- What if I need a budget status report?
- When are my reports going to be ready?
- Can I set up my Ministry Shares as an ACH (Automated Clearing House)?
- Has my ACH been submitted?
517-347-4030 ext. 4132
Kim is responsible for inputting all invoices and producing the payables checks for the Conference. They are also responsible for producing credit card bills and inputting the credit card reports into general ledger. She is also responsible for approving all moves for the Michigan Conference.
Questions that should be directed to Kim include:
- I am moving, what do I need to know?
- What is the current mileage rate?
- What voucher do I need to submit for my expenses?
- How do I get my voucher to you?
- Why do I need a W-9 completed?
517-347-4030 ext. 4134
The Accounts Receivable person is responsible for the billing, depositing, and reporting of the Apportionments / Ministry Shares programs. They are responsible for the depositing of miscellaneous receivables for the Michigan Conference and Paypal.
Questions that should be directed to Rich include:
- What if I have Ministry Shares / Apportionment questions?
- Where do I send my payment?
- What if I do not understand my Ministry Shares / Apportionment statement?
- What if I need a report for Paypal?
- What if I need an Advance number?
517-347-4030 ext. 4136
The IT Specialist person is responsible for all technology issues of the Conference and Conference employees. This includes, but not limited to, purchasing and repairing of computers, printers, copiers, and telephones.
Questions that should be directed to Michael include:
- What if I am locked out of my computer (or email), can you reset my password?
- What if the printer / copier isn’t working, can you fix it?
- What is the Wi-Fi Password?
- What if I cannot connect to the network (shared) drive?
- What if I need a new computer or printer?
Michigan Conference Statistician/
EZRA Database Specialist
517-347-4030 ext. 4137
The EZRA Specialist person is responsible for all issues pertaining to the EZRA system in regards to Conference, District, and Local Church leadership. This includes, but not limited to, inputting information and training personnel in using the EZRA system.
Questions that should be directed to Pamela include:
- What if I need to reset my password in Ezra?
- What If I need to enter leadership in the Ezra Church Dashboard?
- What if I have an Ezra question?