Michigan Conference Human Resources Policy
The Human Resources Department is here to provide assistance to and support to all conference and district employees regarding employment and to answer questions regarding human resources in the local church.
Click here to download the complete Michigan Conference Human Resources Policy in PDF form.
Donald Emmert – Director of Conference Benefits and Human Resources
517-347-4030 ext. 4110
The Director of Conference Benefits and Human Resources oversees all benefits related to annual conference clergy, conference staff, and employees of related agencies. This includes Retirement Plans (Pension), Welfare Plans (Disability and Death), Conference Health Care Plans, and Conference Payrolls.
- What if I have a change regarding dependents on my health care plan?
- What if I have a question regarding my benefits, either now or in the future?
- What if I have questions how an appointment beyond the local church or in another conference might affect my benefits in retirement?
- What if I have questions about the Conference health care or pension apportionment billings?
- What if there is a death in a clergy family?