Click on the toolbox to find forms and other resources.
Have more questions?
Registrar for Full and Associate Members
Registrar for Provisional Members
Registrar for Local Pastors
Registrar for Specialized Ministry Certification
Chair, Order of Elders
Chair, Order of Deacons
Chair, Fellowship of Local Pastors and Associate Members
The world is full of beauty, but also brokenness. There is no shortage of need for the hope that Jesus Christ offers and asks us to share. As our denomination continues to sort out how it will structure itself in the future, we continue to seek excellent candidates who have the courage to answer God’s call at such a time as this. Our non-discrimination policy, approved in March 2019, is as follows:
The Michigan Conference Board of Ordained Ministry evaluates all candidates for fitness, readiness, and effectiveness for ministry. The Holy Spirit moves in the lives of all people, including LGBTQIA+ individuals, whether single or in a committed relationship. The Michigan Conference Board of Ordained Ministry will consider all persons who come before the Board of Ordained Ministry without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or practice, gender identity, economic circumstance, disability, or marital status, who demonstrate gifts and graces for vital ministry and may recommend those individuals for candidacy, licensing, commissioning and ordination.
- Michigan Area School for License as a Local Pastor, Retreat Weekend: July 14-18, 2019 at Lake Huron Retreat Center.
- Candidacy Summit - July 26 & 27, 2019 at St. Francis Retreat Center, DeWitt MI.
- BOM Executive Committee Meeting - August 29, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., via Zoom Video Conferencing.
- BOM Executive Committee Meeting, September 10, 2019 - 10:oo am. - 12 noon at Area Ministry Center.
- BOM District Committee on Ministry Training, September 10, 2019 - 1-4:00 p.m. at Area Ministry Center.
- BOM Retreat - September 18-19, 2019 at Lake Louise.
- Residency Retreat - October 14-15, 2019 at St. Francis Retreat Center, DeWitt, MI.
- BOM Fall Interview Week- November 11-15, 2019 at Lake Huron Retreat Center.