Click on the toolbox to find forms and other resources.
Have more questions?
Registrar for Full and Associate Members
Registrar for Provisional Members
Registrar for Local Pastors
Registrar for Specialized Ministry Certification
Chair, Order of Elders
Chair, Order of Deacons
Chair, Fellowship of Local Pastors and Associate Members
The world is full of beauty, but also brokenness. There is no shortage of need for the hope that Jesus Christ offers and asks us to share. As our denomination continues to sort out how it will structure itself in the future, we continue to seek excellent candidates who have the courage to answer God’s call at such a time as this. Our non-discrimination policy, approved in March 2019, is as follows:
The Michigan Conference Board of Ordained Ministry evaluates all candidates for fitness, readiness, and effectiveness for ministry. The Holy Spirit moves in the lives of all people, including LGBTQIA+ individuals, whether single or in a committed relationship. The Michigan Conference Board of Ordained Ministry will consider all persons who come before the Board of Ordained Ministry without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or practice, gender identity, economic circumstance, disability, or marital status, who demonstrate gifts and graces for vital ministry and may recommend those individuals for candidacy, licensing, commissioning and ordination.
- Michigan Area Candidacy Summit - January 23-24, 2020 at St. Francis Retreat Center.
- Michigan BOM Spring Interview Week - Provisional Membership - March 2-6, 2020 at St. Francis Retreat Center.
- Michigan BOM Executive Committee - via ZOOM - April 30, 2020, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.
- Michigan BOM Full Board Meeting- May 27, 2020, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. at Grand Traverse Resort.
- Michigan Annual Conference - May 28-31, 2020 at Grand Traverse Resort.
- Michigan BOM Executive Committee Meeting - via ZOOM - June 25, 2020, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.
- Michigan Area Candidacy Summit - July 24-25, 2020 at St. Francis Retreat Center