Advent and Christmas are significant in the life of children and in the church. Here you can find ideas, links, articles, and resources to help you plan for Advent and Christmas as well as resources to connect church and home. Ideas are also posted in the Michigan Conference Children's Ministry Facebook Group.
Scroll down for Recommended Resources and Christmas Eve Services. If you have ideas to share, please email Kathy Pittenger.
- Messy Church
- The Season of the Nativity by Sybil MacBeth
- Let's Make a Jesse Tree by Darcy James
- Advent A to Z: Prayerful and Playful Preparations for Families by John Indermark and Sharon Harding
- Resources from Spark House
- Over 100 Christmas Ideas for Your Children's Ministry from childrensministry.com
- Christmas Love Letters from God by Glenys Nellist
- 'Twas the Evening of Christmas by Glenys Nellist
- Snuggle Time Christmas by Glenys Nellist
- Additional Children's Books from picturebooktheology.com