A new e-letter called mifaith is now arriving by email on Friday mornings at 10 am. The focus is inspiration and celebration of God’s work among us.
If you are a subscriber to Miconnect, you will again see a new e-publication from Michigan Conference Communications in your email inbox this Friday, May 3. mifaith brings you weekly inspirational stories of faith, mission and ministry. We hope you will share it with others in your faith community. Details on how to share mifaith are below. Click here to view last week’s premier edition of mifaith.
A preview of the May 3rd edition of mifaith: We hear the witness of two pastors–one retiring and the other being ordained at the 2019 Annual Conference. We learn the legacy of four generations of persons active in the United Methodist Women. A retired bishop shares his Easter outlook as the Chaplain of a Memory Care Unit where his wife resides. And a Snapshot of Vitality from Berkley First United Methodist Church.
Miconnect will continue to arrive each Wednesday, and has been redesigned to focus on information, news and resources for pastors and local church leaders. mifaith is intended for everyone. We hope you will enjoy this new e-publication and share it widely.
There are a number of ways to help people subscribe to mifaith:
• If you are a pastor, forward mifaith to those on your congregation’s email list.
• Share this link to the subscription form: http://eepurl.com/go2K1z
• Download and share this QR code to subscribe.
• Download and print the attached subscription poster.
• Guide your congregation to the home page of MichiganUMC.org to sign up.