- Churches cope with latest wildfires - In the middle of a desolate wasteland, United Methodists are among those both evacuating and providing assistance as Northern California wildfires continue to take their toll. JIM PATTERSON & SAM … Continue Reading Churches cope with latest wildfires
- Targets for your Giving Tuesday - #GivingTuesday is a national observance that is marked this year on November 27. Please consider putting your focus on #GiveUMC through gifts to Advance Specials supported by The Michigan Conference. … Continue Reading Targets for your Giving Tuesday
- Michigan receives $204,000 UMCOR grant - After UMCOR assists in Detroit, Flint, Midland and Houghton, the Michigan Conference enters a new chapter of disaster response as plans move forward to hire a full-time disaster recovery coordinator. … Continue Reading Michigan receives $204,000 UMCOR grant
- ‘Standing with’ at the southern border - Rev. Paul Perez has just returned to Michigan after a journey across the international bridge from the U.S. into Mexico. Here is his first-hand account of that experience. REV. PAUL … Continue Reading ‘Standing with’ at the southern border
- View Connectional Conversation video - Bishop David Bard has almost completed his circuit of Connectional Conversation. This video provides an opportunity to hear his opening ...
- Window to peace opens for Koreans - Former President Jimmy Carter recently joined faith leaders in considering future prospects for peace and reunification of the Korean Peninsula. ...
Have a News Story?
Sign up for MIconnect
Weekly resources, news and information.