- Taking the next faithful steps - The road to a just society in America stretches before us. Bishop David Bard encourages all to take faithful steps in working against racism, while walking the road with Christ. … … Continue Reading Taking the next faithful steps
- New UMC initiative fights racism - "Dismantling Racism: Pressing on to Freedom" is a multi-agency initiative of The United Methodist Church that was launched on Juneteenth, 2020. "We must resolve, 'enough is enough,' UMC Bishops said.… … Continue Reading New UMC initiative fights racism
- Flood recovery moves forward - Case Managers will be trained by UMCOR in July to assist in the Long Term Recovery Group plans for helping individuals and families achieve a new normal from last month's… … Continue Reading Flood recovery moves forward
- The long, meandering trek - The struggle for God's justice may be long but, says the Rev. John Hice, "This is not an excuse to put it off and abide injustices for even a minute." … … Continue Reading The long, meandering trek
- Virtual 5K benefits flood recovery - The 4th Annual Michigan Conference 5K will not be done in Acme, as in years past. It may be done… ...
- AC offering helps Haiti’s moms - Haitian moms have come to trust the care that they receive at the Start Right center in Mizak Haiti. Start… ...
Weekly news and resources
MIconnect is a weekly newsletter for pastors and church leadership with news, information and resources for the local church. Subscribe below.
Stories of faith and mission
MIfaith is a weekly newsletter that brings you inspirational stories of United Methodist faith, mission and ministry. Subscribe below.