- Kennetha talks about a way forward- The Rev. Kennetha Bigham-Tsai, the denomination's chief connectional officer, is featured in these videos in which she celebrates that the Mission of The United Methodist Church is yet alive.… … Continue Reading Kennetha talks about a way forward
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator named- Thanks to a major grant from UMCOR, the Michigan Conference has hired Nancy Money to serve as the new Coordinator of Disaster Recovery Ministries. JANUARY 15, 2019 | LANSING,… … Continue Reading Disaster Recovery Coordinator named
- Profile in leadership- Sonya Luna is a General Board of Global Ministries missionary supporting Hispanic/Latino ministries in The Michigan Conference since 2008.Sonya Luna has been assigned by the General Board of Global Ministries… … Continue Reading Profile in leadership
- 2019 appointive challenges – part 1- The Appointive Cabinet just finished a week-long retreat. Clergy Assistant John Boley reflects on the trends, challenges, joys and realities of the appointment making process. REV. JOHN BOLEY Clergy Assistant… … Continue Reading 2019 appointive challenges – part 1
- Annual Conference 2019 organizes- Preparations are now well under way for the Michigan Annual Conference to be held May 30 - June 2, 2019… ...
- Panel identifies 78 petitions for action- A Committee on Reference has ruled on which petitions will be considered at the special session of the General Conference… ...
Have a News Story?
Sign up for MIconnect
Weekly resources, news and information.