Hiring a new Children's Ministry Director (stand alone or combined with other ages) can be exciting and overwhelming. The resources on this page may be helpful in your hiring journey. If you have questions or need additional guidance, please contact Rev. Kathy Pittenger.
Before posting a new position, take time to clarify the position and be realistic about expectation and compensation.
- Recommendations for Hiring a Children's Ministry Director (Discipleship Ministries)
- Recommendations for Hiring Nursery Caregivers (Discipleship Ministries)
- Recommendations for Staff Positions Related to Youth Ministry - this may be helpful if you have a children & youth position (Discipleship Ministries)
- Tools and Resources for church staffing from Ministry Architects
- Consider reading the book Sustainable Children's Ministry by Annette Safstrom and Mark DeVries