Michigan has five United Methodist church camp and retreat sites for a camper of any age. Learn what’s happening for you, your family, and friends.
All five of Michigan’s great United Methodist campsites have said goodbye to summer campers. And now they are getting ready to welcome guests throughout the coming fall, winter, and spring. Here’s a sample of what’s ahead …
- Lake Huron Retreat Center hosts an Adult Choir Retreat September 6-7;
- Lakeview Family Campground kicks off pumpkin season with a Fall Extravaganza September 20-22;
- Wesley Woods Camp & Retreat Center offers a Spiritual Scrapbooking Retreat October 3-6;
- Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat Center invites singles and singles-again to Take Another Step October 1–13;
- Judson Collins Camp & Retreat Center hosts a Women’s Craft Retreat November 8-10.
And that’s just for starters! Get full details on this Camp Changes Lives Schedule. You can also get more information about each of those camp venues by taking the link to their website or go to the Facebook page of Michigan Area United Methodist Camping for an overview of features and photos.
Camp is not just for kids and it’s not just for summer. There’s even an opportunity to Build-Your-Own-Event. If you are planning a family or school reunion, Christmas party, retreat, or team-building event, please consider using Michigan’s United Methodist camp and retreat facilities. Download a Retreat Planning Resource here.
Be a camper. It will change your life!