Leadership & Family Systems Group
September 16 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
This interactive family systems group will help you explore how your family system impacts your leadership and all the leaders that surround you.
Have you ever thought?
- Is there a way to lead without getting exhausted?
- Is there a way to lead without getting chewed up and spit out?
- Is there a way to lead with the “big picture” in mind?
- Is there a way to lead to get others to change? What am I doing wrong?
- Is there a book, podcast, workshop would help me to lead better?
This group will meet on the 3rd Wednesday once a month beginning on September 16, 2020 from 12:30-3:30 via Zoom ending in April or May.
For more information go to: https://michiganumc.org/family_systems_peer_group/