- This event has passed.
Global Water Summit 2021 Webinar
March 27 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Global Water Summit webinar will gather water advocates, experts, and engineers from across water insecure parts of our national and global connection to develop a strategy for leadership for water security.
Our confirmed presenters:
- Pedro Arrojo-Agudo – The Special Rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation
- Maude Barlow – Canadian activist and author
- Tasha Beeds – Indigenous scholar
- Rev. Dr. Mark Davies – Wimberly Professor of Social & Ecological Ethics at Oklahoma City Univeristy
- Krista Dover – Director of Clean Water for the World
- Monica Lewis-Patrick – Educator, Entrepreneur, and human rights activist/advocate with We the People of Detroit
- and more
Registration is free at https://www.umichwesley.org/globalwatersummit