Why Take The 7 Habits Course?
You’re smart, you work hard, and you have a strong desire to be successful. Yet, like many others, you probably wonder why you’re not able to achieve more. it’s fundamental problems in the workplace or with your co-workers that hold you back.
Franklin Covey Company has identified five main reasons why many people who work hard everyday aren’t as successful as they should be:
- Individuals–and sometimes entire departments–don’t communicate.
- There is a lack of trust between management and employees.
- Inefficient systems discourage productive work.
- In times of dramatic change, people get confused and distracted.
- Crises force fast decisions that are often reactive, not proactive.
Over time, any one of these can be devastating to your company and your career. Many never even realize there’s a problem–or they ignore it. They blame outside causes–competition, the economy, changing technology–and begin looking for the next quick fix.
So take a simple test. Just ask yourself how many of these “silent forces” are affecting your future?
I believe you understand the vital importance of creating a healthy work environment and improving your own effectiveness. Here’s a process that will help you achieve both of these goals. … and more!