Reflections On Peace
Symptoms of Inner Peace
Original Source Unknown
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up until now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than having fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of ability to worry (This is a very serious symptom).
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others, nature, and self.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.